Trusting development partnerships with our customers and the fulfilment of current criteria in the environment and nature as well as health and workforce characterise our values.
The roots of the Erzi flock technique can be found in the beginnings of technical 3D flocking. With much pioneering work, the then sole proprietorship ERZI-Flock-Technik started in 1973 with the technical flocking of curlers.
From the very beginning, it was important not to act as a contract flocker, but to actively participate in product development and offer customers products from a single source.
- The company has been active in the cosmetics industry since 1985.
- The relocation to Reutlingen-Rommelsbach in 1991 laid the foundation for development and growth.
- In mid-2014, the injection molding department moved into a new hall.
- The introduction of a completely new Bi Surface Technology followed in autumn 2015.
- In 2017, the previously started expansion of the offices and laboratories was completed.
- In 2019, the first approval was obtained for a complete applicator system that meets the criteria for European food approval.
- In 2021, the in-house solar system was put into operation, with the help of which we also follow our principle of sustainability in the energy supply.
Founded by Erhard Zindel, the company is now run as a family business in the 3rd generation.